With the latest Ride Command update, users can connect their Polaris Off-Road Vehicles equipped with model year 2019 and newer Ride Command displays to nearby Wi-Fi networks. This allows you to import and export data to and from the Ride Command cloud without using a USB drive.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
To connect your Off-Road Vehicle to a Wi-Fi source:
1. Download the October 2020 Ride Command software update to your Off-Road Vehicle.
2. Tap the Polaris icon at the top middle of the screen.
3. Tap All Settings > General.
4. Scroll down and select Wi-Fi. Select the Wi-Fi network you wish to join.
5. Toggle the switch to ON.
Once your Wi-Fi is enabled, you will see a list of available networks to join. Scroll until you find the network you wish to join.
6. Select the network you wish to join. Enter the password if necessary. Once you are connected to the Wi-Fi network, you will see your connected network at the top of the list with the word CONNECTED under it.
Syncing with Your Ride Command Account
Once you have logged into your Ride Command account, you can import and export your rides and waypoints. To download and sync information from your Ride Command account:
1. Tap the Polaris icon at the top middle of the display.
2. Tap the import/export button on the left-hand side of the drop-down menu. You can also access this menu by tapping the three-lined button on the map screen and then selecting IMPORT/EXPORT.
3. Tap the two-way icon in the top right of the pop-up menu.
4. Select COPY VIA RIDE COMMAND ACCOUNT.
5. Tap the sync icon on the left side of the list if the data does not automatically populate.
For more information, visit the Ride Command website.