This video gives an overview of the instrument cluster on your Polaris RZR Pro XP or RZR Pro XP 4.
The video includes:
- 0:20 Basic overview (tachometer, speedometer, warning lights, indicator lights, information screen, navigation and mode buttons)
- 0:37 Center information screen overview (gear position, AWD status, time)
- 0:47 Top row information overview (vehicle speed, engine RPM, outside temperature)
- 0:59 Center row information overview (odometer, trip 1, trip 2, battery voltage, engine hours, vehicle hours remaining before service, engine temperature)
- 1:26 Options menu overview (units of measurement selection, set the clock, change backlight color, change backlight brightness, customize service hours)
- 2:02 How to set the clock
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you through the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
© 2021 Polaris Inc.