The video includes looks at the:
- 0:19 Left side of the vehicle (door, door latches)
- 0:28 Inside the vehicle (seat adjustment levers, seat tilt bolts, passenger seat fasteners, battery access)
- 1:07 Driver's seat (stereo speakers, light switch, driveline mode switch, gauge cluster, mode switch, navigation buttons, key switch, battery charge port, steering column tilt lever)
- 1:42 Steering wheel controls (audio volume adjustment, audio pause and resume button, programmable button, suspension adjustment, X or Max Firm button)
- 2:18 Above-dash components (storage compartment with USB connector, front pulse bar access)
- 2:32 Touchscreen display with RIDE COMMAND (if equipped)
- 2:38 Center components (drive mode switch, accessory switch plugs, storage tray, lower storage tray, power socket, gear shift lever, cupholders)
- 3:06 Right side of the dashboard (upper storage compartment with tool kit, lower storage compartment in the passenger footwell, passenger handle, fuse box)
- The tool kit contains spare quarter-turn latches for the drive belt cover, 13mm and 15mm open-end wrench, pliers, suspension adjustment wrench, spark plug socket, tire pressure gauge, 10mm socket, hex driver handle, and T25, T27, and T40 TORX® drivers.
- 4:03 Behind the seats (air filter access panel, lower panel and clutch cover beneath it)
- 4:15 Front of the vehicle (grille, radiator)
- 4:25 Front suspension and preload adjustment points
- 4:37 Brake master cylinder
- 4:43 Fuel cap
- 4:49 Pressurized coolant reservoir access panel
- 4:59 Rear of the vehicle (oil dipstick and oil filter, coolant reservoir, rear suspension adjustment points, storage bed)
- 5:28 Cargo box access (oil cap, ignition coils, and other engine components)
- 5:34 VIN label location
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
509® is a registered trademark of Teton Outfitters, LLC
FOX® is a registered trademark of Fox Factory, Inc.
Rockford Fosgate® is a registered trademark of Rockford Corporation
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2021 Polaris Inc.