Polaris commercial vehicles can be purchased through the following channels:
- From an authorized dealership
- Commercial and National Account Sales Team
- GSA contract
- A GSA contract is exclusive to federal government entities, as well as select approved state and local governments. Products on this contract, including RANGER, RZR, GENERAL, Sportsman, Pro XD and GEM, are only available from Polaris Government & Defense directly – dealers cannot utilize this contract for any sales.
- Polaris has two GSA contracts. Polaris Gas, Diesel and Electric Vehicles and Accessories GSA Schedule 78 is # GS-07F-0398M. Polaris Electric Low Speed Vehicles and Low-Emission Vehicles (LSV/LEV) GSA Schedule 23V Contract is #GS-30F-0017W.
- Sourcewell contract
- A Sourcewell contract includes the Polaris brands listed above and Taylor-Dunn products. This contract is utilized by federal, state, county and municipal entities, as well as approved non-profits and select educational facilities. While all Polaris Dealers are approved to sell using the Sourcewell contract, dealers may only offer the product lines authorized by their Polaris Dealer Agreement. The Sourcewell contract allows the Commercial Team to support the various dealer networks.
- The contract number for a Sourcewell contract is 051717-PSI.
- Commercial Leasing Offers
- Government and Defense Purchasing Channels
The National Account Sales Team offers the best purchasing experience; they can help you get a quote and customize your vehicle. For assistance purchasing your commercial vehicle, contact the National Account Sales Team.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2021 Polaris Inc.