The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of model year 2021 and newer Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 models. Note that some features and accessories shown may not be present on all models and may not represent production vehicles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:28 left side of the vehicle
- 0:36 seats
- 1:06 battery location
- 1:12 engine access panel (oil dipstick and filter)
- 1:19 driver's side components (fuse box, stereo speaker, floor drain plug, tilting steering column lever, gauge cluster)
- 1:40 center console/dashboard (key switch; light switch; All-Wheel Drive switch; auxiliary switches, if equipped; audio system, if equipped; power socket, lower storage compartment, USB port location, cup holders, gear shifter)
- 2:10 right side of the dashboard (upper storage compartment, adjustable handlebar, lower storage compartment)
- 2:27 front of the vehicle (front grille; shock assembly with pre-load and dampening, if equipped; A-arms, tie rods, sway bar link, axle)
- 3:00 brake master cylinder
- 3:05 headlight adjustment
- 3:08 under-the-hood components (diagnostic plug; coolant overflow bottle; Pulse bar; antenna, if equipped; radiator pressure cap)
- 3:26 fuel cap
- 3:30 rear of the vehicle (cargo box, tire pressure label, air filter, oil cap, spark plugs)
- 3:51 rear suspension adjustment points
- 3:58 grease points
- 4:08 VIN locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
More maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
WALKER EVANS RACING® is a registered trademark of Walker Evans Enterprises Incorporated
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
© 2021 Polaris Inc.