The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Left side of the vehicle
- 0:29 Seats and seat adjustment lever
- 0:35 Driver's side features (tilting steering lever column, floor drain)
- 0:46 Dash (light switch, Turf mode switch, key switch, power socket, storage compartment, gear shift lever under the dash)
- 1:01 Passenger side features (passenger handle)
- 1:16 Front of the vehicle (removable hood, headlight adjustment screws, coolant overflow bottle, terminal block, radiator, radiator cap, brake master cylinder)
- 1:40 Rear of the vehicle (storage bed, access panel to the oil cap, air filter)
- 1:54 Vehicle Identification Number and Warning Labels
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.