The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR Turbo S, RZR Turbo S 4, RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Left side of the vehicle (door and door latch)
- 0:30 Seats (seat adjustment lever)
- 0:47 Driver's side components (tilting steering column lever, gauge cluster with mode switches, floor drain)
- 1:02 Dash (key switch, light switch, all-wheel drive switch, power socket, upper and lower storage compartments)
- 1:28 Below-the-dash components (cupholders, gear shift lever)
- 1:35 Right side of the vehicle (storage compartment, glove box, passenger grab handle)
- 1:47 Battery (located under the driver's seat or rear driver-side seat)
- 1:53 Fuse Panel
- 2:00 Front of the Vehicle (suspension adjustment points, headlight adjustment screws)
- 2:06 Under-hood components (coolant overflow bottle, pressure cap, terminal block, radiator)
- 2:29 Rear of the Vehicle (rear suspension adjustment points, storage bed with access panel)
- 4:26 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.