Always clean all dirt and debris away from the airbox area before servicing the air filter on your Polaris RZR. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves while servicing your air filter.
To clean or replace the air filter on your RZR 570, follow these steps:
1. Place the transmission in PARK.
2. Pull up on the latch and remove the cargo box access panel.
3. Clean any dirt or debris from the airbox area.
4. Loosen the intake hose clamp on the airbox cover using a 6mm Allen socket.
5. Locate and unclip the airbox cover clips and carefully remove the airbox cover.
6. Check the airbox cover seal and replace if necessary.
7. Remove the air filter from the airbox housing.
8. Inspect the air filter and replace if necessary.
- In dusty conditions, air filter replacement will be required more often.
- Do not attempt to clean the air filter with compressed air.
- If the filter has been soaked with fuel or oil, it must be replaced. Do not attempt to clean the air filter.
9. Clean the airbox thoroughly. Wipe well with a clean, dry cloth. Notice: Dirt or debris in the intake tube could result in severe engine damage. Always clean all dirt and debris from the intake tube before installing the filter.
10. Reinstall the air filter if clean or install a new filter. Ensure the filter is fully seated. Notice: Use of a non-Polaris-approved air filter may cause engine damage. Always use a Polaris-approved replacement filter. Replacement filters are available at your Polaris Dealer. The air filter for a RZR 570 is part number 7081706.
11. Reinstall the airbox cover on the intake hose and align with the airbox.
12. Secure the cover clips.
13. Torque the intake hose clamp to 35 in-lbs (4 Nm).
14. Reinstall the cargo box access panel.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.