The Ride Command app allows off-road and snowmobile riders to enhance their year-round riding experience. It includes more than 750,000 miles of trails and group ride capability.
- Invite your friends to a group to see their live location on the map of your smartphone, tablet, or in-vehicle Ride Command Display.
- Set a member in your group as your leader to follow their trail through any twists and turns you encounter.
- Contact members of your group by simply using the Call and Message options from their rider profile.
- Invite friends to ride with you via social media, text or email.
- Group Ride is also available on the web. Watch your group's progress from a computer to make sure everyone is riding safely.
Read more about Group Ride in Using Group Ride on Ride Command.
Explore and Discover
- Select Off-Road or Snow to tailor the map to your sport.
- Record rides and place waypoints to save all of your favorite ride locations. For more information, read Waypoints on the Ride Command App.
- Explore the map and search for ride areas to find the perfect location for your next ride.
- View points of interest to find the best stops near your ride.
- Save regional maps for offline and low connectivity use.
Weather, Satellite and Trail Conditions
- Prepare for your ride by checking weather radar so you know exactly what to expect before heading out on the trails.
- Check recent rainfall in ride areas to prepare for the proper ride conditions.
- View snow depth to see what areas will provide you with the best conditions for your vehicle.
- View the terrain, trees and possible obstructions in Satellite mode.
- View up-to-date snow trail conditions reported by other riders and add your own reports.
More information can be found in the Ride Command FAQ.
- Register your vehicles to maintain and manage your fleet, all under one app. Add your vehicle by Bluetooth® or by VIN and customize the name of your vehicle.
- Save vehicle maintenance records to keep track of previous service.
- Find nearby dealers that can perform service and maintenance on your vehicle.
- Review warranty information on your vehicles.
- Add youth vehicles and control safety settings by setting speed limits and geofences.
Ride Command Community
With the Community feature you can:
- Post public or private content such as events, rides, places, collections, and areas from your Ride Command account. Public content will be shared with other users in the Ride Command community.
- View content posted by other users, including events, rides and waypoints.
- Search posts and filter content by location, ride length, dates and rating.
- Like and save other users' shared events, rides and waypoints.
- Report inappropriate or offensive public posts.
To start using the Community feature in Ride Command, download the latest Ride Command update.
More Ride Command information can be found in the Ride Command FAQ.
The Ride Command app is available on the App Store for iPhone® and iPad®, as well as on Google Play®.
For additional information on the Ride Command app, displays, and software updates, visit the Ride Command website.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
Google Play® is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.